Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Top Ten Declarations of the 11th Annual Moms' Getaway Weekend

Anish Kapoor
Cloud Gate
Millennium Park
Chicago













From the home office @ the Hotel Burnham, Chicago:

10. "Crepes." "Grapes?" "Crepes!"

9. "I need socks." "Bill's not here." "SOCKS!"

8. "If you get A27, I'm going to scream."

7. "No one is answering your questions, Marcia."

6. "It's the pickle that you pickle, but it's not pickled."

5. "I almost put my underwear in the minibar."

4. "Nobody puts Rosana in the corner." "I just saw that show!"

3. "I don't want to be in the teddy photo."

2. "He'll have to pry me out with his baguette."

And the number-one declaration of the 11th Annual Moms' Getaway Weekend:

1. "Ladies, have you come to a decision?" "Yes." "But we're not going to tell you what it is."

2 comments:

Cubit said...

Very nice Lisa. Thanks for the wonderful company and the funny quotes.

Chalicechick said...

I'm not a Mom, but I would totally dig a weekend like that.

Indeed, I have an irrational urge to out-fun you guys when Jana and I go on our trip next Memorial Day weekend.

"Say something witty, Dammit! I need to blog this!"

CC